Saturday, February 13, 2010

QUOTES OF THE WEEK

Duck’s Quote of the Week: One night stands, they leave you standing in line for a pending abortion

Drama Queen Quote of the Week: First of all my doctor totally messed up my nose job. I ask him to make me looked like Gwyneth Paltrow, i get off the surgery table looking like freakin' Shrek. And then I get here and Mr. Harper! Makes me feel like I'm some dumb blonde with big boobs.

Highly Distressed Woman’s Quote of the Week: Hi I'm Cellulite Sally. Look at my huge ba-donkey. Don't forget about me, I'm Backfat Betty. Now who could have said that? Oh yeah, it's Tina the Talking Tummy. I can't even wear a short skirt and a top without looking like a fat pig.

Bitch Quote of the Week: Your mother's so old that her breast milk is powdered.

Reported by: Duck Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment